This Week’s Guest Host:
Here are the guidelines for this blog hop:
1. Follow the 4 blog hosts for the week (spots #1-4). Spot #4 will always feature a blogger randomly selected from the previous week’s blog hop.
2. Link up your post related to this week’s topic (see above) so others can find it. Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage.
3. Check out some of the other blogs from the Linky. Be sure to leave a comment on each blog that you found them through the Breastfeeding Blog Hop so they can follow you back!
4. Repost the linky (link for the code is in the lower right-hand corner of the linky below) on your blog to help promote the blog hop. Be sure to add some info about YOU so others have a place to say “Hi” & let you know they’re following.
5. Grab the button below if you’d like and display it in your linky post or your sidebar.
6. This blog hop will be active from Thursday, 02/03 – Sunday, 02/06.
7. Be sure to include these guidelines when you add the Blog Hop Linky Code to your blog.
About ME (Mommy News & Views Blog) – I’m Judy, a breastfeeding advocate and small business owner. I have one son who is now 5 years old. We nursed for a VERY long time. You can read about our breastfeeding journey here. I am passionate about helping new moms to meet their breastfeeding goals. Please leave a comment letting me know that you joined in the Blog Hop!