Are you a new mom or mom-to-be? Do you know what size nursing bra you will need? Don’t worry -this post is designed to help you! I have developed a technique called “Virtual Bra Fittings™” for moms and moms-to-be to be able to get fitted for a nursing bra. There are LOTS of moms who don’t have a location nearby to get properly fitted for a nursing bra – so if that is your situation, then this post is for you. All I need for you to do is to answer a few simple questions. Once you do, I will generate your personalized Virtual Bra Fitting™ and you will be on your way to getting a great bra that fits properly.
What do I need from you?
If you would like to get a Virtual Bra Fitting™, please leave a comment on this post. Please include in your comment the following information:
1) The size of the bra that you are currently wearing and a description of how it fits or doesn’t fit (e.g. are you spilling out of the cups, is the band riding up your back, does it offer enough support, etc – the more info you can give, the better!)
2) Your measurements – to get them you will need to take three measurements with a flexible measuring tape (the kind that a tailor uses – not the stiff kind that are used by handymen!). Then get someone to help you take your measurements (it is always easiest if someone can help you). To take your measurements, take off your shirt and make sure you have your best fitting bra on. Make sure that the bra isn’t tight in the cups so that you are able to get an accurate measurement.
- 1st measurement: hold the measuring tape around your body, but ABOVE your breasts, keep the measuring tape parallel to the floor. The tape should be SNUG around you when you take this measurement.
- 2nd measurement: take the same measurement as described above, but this time move the tape so that it is directly UNDER your breasts, keep the measuring tape parallel to the floor. The tape should be SNUG around you when you take this measurement.
- 3rd measurement: hold the measuring tape around your body over the largest part of your breasts (make sure you have your best fitting bra on). Make sure that your shoulders are back with your chest pointing out to get the most accurate measurement. This measurement should be a fitted, but loose measurement.
3) What type of bra you are looking for (e.g. lots of support, moderate support, underwire, no underwire, padding, no padding, pretty, plain, etc)
4) Are you currently pregnant? If not, how old is your baby?
5) If you are currently pregnant, how much has your size changed so far during your pregnancy?
That’s it – I will take the information that you leave (be sure to leave your email so that I can get in touch with you!) and I will send you your Virtual Bra Fitting™ via email.
Can’t believe it actually works? Read these testimonials:
- “Wow—I can’t be happier! First of all, your customer service was so prompt, friendly and helpful! Secondly, the great reviews seemed too good to be true b/c I have such a difficult time getting good bras—nursing bras makes that doubles the difficulty! You filled my order so fast—the bras were here in just a day or two! I tried them on dreading which ones I’d have to send back—they BOTH fit and they fit SO well!!!! The virtual bra fitting and even more –just the description and customer reviews and the little notes such as 44F (fits G) were SO helpful and proved to be exactly what a person would need to get the proper wonderfully fitting bra! Thank you So very much!! I couldn’t be happier and more thankful to you and your services you provided!!! I will happily say that I am not returning ANY bras and know just where to go if I need more!!” Rachel H., Scranton, PA
- “Thank you so much for all your help. This has been a great experience. I have been wearing the wrong bra size my entire life … I will be recommending you to all my nursing friends.” Brianne M., Palm Harbor, FL
- “Thank you so much. It has really been a pleasure working with you! I have to say that I wish I could have gotten all my nursing bras from you! Your online fitting was just as accurate as the one I received in the local shop here, and you have a much more extensive selection than what was available locally. Your ability to recommend a bra that met my desires from the selection you have was fantastic.” Carla M., St Augustine, FL
- “Thank you so very much! You are offering a most appreciated and amazing service – OMGOSH! I am so grateful that you are passionate about providing such a service! I am giddy!!!” Stacey M., Hunker, PA
- “I received my bras today! I ordered 2 of the Vanessa’s. They are so comfortable and fit like a dream!! If only I had known about you 2 years ago (longer if I add in the 9 months of pregnancy that I wore nursing bras), I would have saved hundreds of dollars on ugly and uncomfortable bras. Thanks to your expertise with the virtual fitting and A Mother’s Boutique, I now know that nursing bras for large breasted women can be functional, flattering, and most importantly…comfortable! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!” Kelly H., Winter Park, FL
- “I got my bra in the mail today! At first I thought it was too small, but once I adjusted the straps a little it fit PERFECTLY!!!! I’ve never worn a bra this comfortable before! It’s like nothing is there. Thank you so much!!!” Alison C., Farmington, MN
- “Thanks so much, Judy! I really appreciate all of your help today. It’s so wonderful knowing that there is a place that I can go that actually carries my sizes!” Ann B., Pittsburgh, PA
- “I got my nursing bras in the post today!!!! When I tell you they fit PERFECTLY… I am not kidding….. Thanks to your virtual fitting I AM SET! THANK YOU!!!!!” Danielle R., Gulfport, MS
- “Love the owner of A Mother’s Boutique!! She emailed me for over 3 days to help me pick out nursing bra’s because I couldn’t make it out to her store. ” Nicole S., Natrona Heights, PA
- “I got my new bra today! (Thank you for the easy exchange!) It fits PERFECTLY!! That’s never happened to be before! Thank you so much for all of your help, Judy!” Keshia R., Calhoun, TN
- “I appreciate the help, it’s nice to have a store that will actually get back to you and KNOW their products. I’ve been at a few other places and got the “well I don’t know” when just asking something simple. So thank you ” Jenny S., Fort Ashby, WV
- “Judy, You’re right, that bra was perfect. I can’t tell you how happy I am with the other bras you helped me select, too! I really thought I’d be happy if I just found one great bra, so as you can imagine, I’m over the moon I will certainly refer moms to your site whenever I can. Thanks again!” Amy R., Omaha NE